September update of latest COVID-19 initiatives.
With the ending of a number of the original COVID-19 relief and stimulus initiatives, August and the beginning of September has seen the release of new plans to move into the post-September period. Links to these updates and changes are listed below.
Please click on the following links to access a wide range of Covid-19 related updates, initiatives, guidelines and resources from both Federal and State Governments.
- Jobkeeper payment and coronavirus supplement extended
- Treasury Fact Sheets on COVID-19 relief measures. Click here to access them all.
- COVID-19 overseas financial assistance
- Additional funding to reinforce Australia's Aged Care sector
- Pandemic leave disaster payment
- 1billion defence initiatives to aid COVID-19 recovery
- Pandemic leave disaster payment - Tasmania
- New deal secures potential COVID-19 vaccine for every Australian
- Federal Government site.
Jobkeeper Update - Extension to March 2021. Read more ....
Victorian Government Stage 4 Restrictions. Read more ....
Victoria - Health and Human Services - Stage 4 restrictions. Read more ....
Victoria - State Revenue Office - Land Tax. Read more ....
Federal Government COVID-19 Updates. Read more ....
NSW - New round of small business grants. Read more ....
Qld - Round 2 of Small Business COVID-19 Adaption Grant Program opens. Read more ....
Vic - Range of videos explaining topics effected by COVID-19 such as Land tax and Payroll Tax. Read more ....
Tas - An update on all COVID-19 matters in Tasmania. Read more ....
ACT - Updated 30-6-2020. Read more ....
SA - Updates for Land tax deferrals and Job Accelerator Grants. Read more ....
NT - COVID-19 Update. Read more ....
- COVID-19 Safe App. Download now
Myths about COVID-19 are all over social media. Here is the our Government's mythbusting response. Read more ....
$131.4 million Federal funding to help Public Hospital fight effects of COVID-19. Read more ....
$48.1 million for mental health & wellbeing pandemic response plan. Read more ....
State and Territory Government websites. Their latest responses to the coronavirus pandemic.
3 Step Framework for a Covidsafe Australia. Click here.
Easing of coronavirus (Covid-19) restrictions. Read more ...
- Boosting cash flow for employers. Read more ....
- Increase in asset right-off from $30,000 to $150,000. See Backing Business Development - Fact Sheet: Delivering support for business investment
- How the ATO reviews Jobkeeper applications. Read more ....
- Click here for the latest coronavirus news, updates and advice from government agencies across Australia.
- NSW - Relief for NSW Small Business
- Queensland - Information and assistance for business and industry
- Victoria - Tax relief for eligible businesses
- Victoria - Business support fund
- Western Australia - COVID-19 relief
- Tasmania - COVID-19 Tax update
- ACT - Covid-19
- South Australia - COVID19 Relief Measures
Stage 3 - $130 billion relief package New Facts Sheets
- Breakdown of Federal Government Covid-19 support. Click here.
- Australian Government - Economic Response to the Coronavirus
- Articles and Updates in other Latest News articles including:
- Stage 3 - Covid-19 $1.1billion Domestic Violence, Medicare and Mental Health.
- Stage 2 - Covid-19 - $66 billion stimulus package.
- Stage 1 - Covid-19 Update - Small Business
- Stage 1 - PM launches $17.6 billion virus stimulus plan